If you prefer to pay by check, please make checks out to Pug Squad, and mail to:
1820 Avenue M, Unit #590
Brooklyn, NY 11230
A single bed of a bunk bed in a shared bunk with 5 other people (and dogs).
Price: $190.00 per person
Private Room Single Occupancy
Only 1 person will be sleeping in the room.
Price: $350.00 per person
Private Room Double Occupancy
Two people will be sleeping in this room. $225 per person/$450 for two people.
Price: $450.00 two people or $225 per person
If you prefer to stay at a hotel off camp grounds, but will still be joining for meals and events.
Price: $140.00 per person
1 Night: Friday or Saturday
Price: $120.00 per person
Price: $80.00 per person
Pug Camp Rules and Regulations
- No child under 14 may ever be unsupervised.
- No one under 18 may be unsupervised at the waterfront.
- There is to be no smoking at Pug Camp.
- No dogs are permitted that are not spayed or neutered.
- You must come to camp with your Veterinarian Form signed.
- No human may swim in the lake or the pool at any time except during an authorized event, such as the Doggy Olympics.
- Any person whose dog/dogs exhibit aggressive or uncontrolled behavior may be asked to leave, with no refund given.
- Any person whose behavior is disruptive or endangers another person or animal may be asked to leave, with no refund given.
- No cars are permitted on campus at ANY time other than designated arrival times.
DON’T FORGET TO SUBMIT THE WAIVER AGREEMENT AND DOWNLOAD THE VETERINARIAN FORM!